From stuck on endless syncing screen to not being able to open the app at all

So… these last few days I’ve been using Shaxpir, I have a problem with always being stuck on the syncing screen, at first I noticed that the syncing took a bit longer than usual, which is a bit bothersome, but I could manage to wait it out. Eventually though, it started to get longer and longer to sync and finally ended up with not being able to get pass the syncing screen at all

Frustrated, and honestly also panicking a bit, I tried to uninstall and re-install the app again

Which leads me to now not being able to open up the app at all

From the community posts here, I’ve seen some offer a solution to the syncing problem which involving something about a wrench button in the corner

But now that I cant even open up the app at all, I completely lost on what to do in this situation
Should I try download the app again? maybe run the app as the administrator or something?

At this point I quite scared to try to thinker with the app again In fear of worsening the problem and losing lose almost all of my progress and notes

Thank you for reading and I apologize for any typos, grammar mistake and such, English is not my first language

Clearing the cache worked. I also took all my writings and saved them on my computer. I no longer use Shaxpir.